Compliance Wheel Stop
Designed to comply with AS2890.1:2004 and manufactured from high-tech Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with sustainability in mind.
The Compliance one-piece wheel stop is packed with features never seen before in a wheel stop, anywhere in the world.
It will not fade, rot or rust and it comes complete with matching blanking plugs to conceal the fixing points.
Compliance is available in three standard U.V. stabilised colours: Safety Yellow for increased visibility and pedestrian safety,Blue for highlighting disabled parking spaces and Concrete Grey.
- Designed and manufactured to AS2890.1:2004.
- Solid colour and U.V. stabilised.
- Lightweight, only 5.5kgs, for one person installation.
- Much longer life than rubber or concrete alternatives.
- Four high strength fixing points with blanking caps.
- Available in three colours - Yellow, Blue or Grey.
- Three standard fixing systems to choose from.
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification.
- Absolutely unique, world first design.
- Optional reflector plugs available.
||Compliance one-piece wheel stop.|
|Material:||Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).|
|Finish:||Solid colour in Yellow, Blue or Grey.|
|Length:||1700mm to AS2890.1:2004.|
|Width:||160mm at the base.|
|Height:||100mm to AS2890.1:2004.|
|Weight:||Approximately 5.5kgs each.|
|No. of fixings:||4 (purchased separately).|