Introducing our 'Slo-motion Compliance' speed bump. Compliance is a modular speed control system consisting of independent modules each 250mm long with rounded end caps.
Compliance is manufactured from a high tech 'Linear Low Density Polyethylene' (LLDPE) with solid colour. It will not fade, rot, rust or crack and has built-in prismatic reflectors for enhanced night visibility. Suitable for car parks, schools, shopping centres, factory complexes or anywhere it is desired to control the speed of vehicles.
Finally an Australian company has designed a modular composite speed hump to comply with Australian Standards AS2890.1:2004 for local conditions.
Slo-motion Compliance is as tough as the Aussie Outback.
- Designed to comply with AS2890.1:2004.
- Solid colour. UV stabilised, high tech composite plastic construction.
- Supplied with fixings ready for installation.
- Built-in prismatic reflectors for improved night visibility.
- Slip resistant texture moulded into surface.
- Built-in cable channel 27 x 30mm
- Strengthened mounting points with large diameter load sharing washers.
- Low noise design suitable for residential areas.
- Excellent outdoor weathering characteristics.
- Light weight with incredible strength.
|Description: ||Slo-motion Compliance speed control system|
|Material:||Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).|
|Finish:||Solid colour (Black or Yellow)|
|Length:||Body modules - 250mm |
End modules - 180mm radius
|Width:||360mm (in the driving direction)|
|Weight:||Body modules - 1.8kg |
End modules - 0.8kg
|No. of fixings:||2 per module (supplied).|